Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Vice versa Language Match

Ingles vs Spanish

England vs Spain

English vs Español

I can't stopped It...

 So today English is playing Español, Its gonna be a crazy weird match. Do Ya know why I think it's crazy. Its because I'm a Latina and I suck at Spanish class. FYI, I'm so bad in the madre patria language, that when I Started at college I got the lowest level possible, at my first language. I suck at it because my Spanish grammatical skills are awful to the eye of the teacher.

On the other side, it's so easy for me to project myself in English (see this blog in). I mean you start a sentence with a capital letter and ended with a dot. In Spañol (notice the S- is a new spanglish grammatical skill that I'm developing) Is the same but the words have accents like this; árbol (three). The point is that sometimes I don't remember this “details” or I put them in the wrong place. So today’s match Its gonna have some side effects on me. This means that Iker & Lampard have to help me on a important decision. If Spain wins I'll improve my Spanish, if England wins, Ill forget about the rain and the Behated Beckhams. If they draw things will not improve.

For the Record in international Football Shenanigans, I don't roll with this people. In fact for unknown reason I support Germany ( Who's playing Norway today). So I'm a neutral. In fact I'll never learn a language with intricate grammatical stuff (accents). So for the Germans your ABC its like Egyptian hieroglyphics to me. Nuff said English is easy. Oh I ain't missing Messi and my Boy Yoann on the same pitch today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment