Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Football: How Much Do I Feel That Pain- Chelsea


Well peeps there are many things out there that can screwed your life (mood) mine came in Football (Soccer Yanks) form. How can something so "none related" to me (my mother doesn't understand why I like it so much, specially with my evil baseball roots), have such effects in my life. I mean  when Chelsea lost (Fxxks) against Liverpool, the result screwed my Sunday & my entire week. Believe me, it takes a lot to screw a whole week for me. Not to mention that other football related upsets contributed to the damage. But thats not worst either the first time time this has happened, & of course it wont be the last. Trust me. I've tough myself that it pays to suffer, for a while. So I'm wondering when the hell am I gonna get paid back. I suffering to much for free you know, & as  a true fan will said " I need results", now. I'm just saying when are coming back, you know what I mean Chelsea. The tittle race isn't over , it ain't  over until someone wins it for god sake, this makes me sick, really sick. You know how to win, or have you forgot it. What the hell are you doing # 4 in the table. Its either you or I seriously need some professional help.

So if you can just help me get my life back in order (no more mood swings, thanks to you), I'll so thankful for the rest of my days. I'm gonna take a break from you. That will stop me from having a heart attack. Thats all get yourself together.

To the readers, if there's anything rollercoasting your life, feel to throw some words. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment