Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Slogan 11

So the other day I was reading this article about slogans, somehow footballers came to my mind (I'm crazy, I know). Anyway I decided to make Slogan 11, or Slogan FC If I may. So here it goes. 
Note: the slogans belong to fast foods or a car company.

Club owner me or course after I had made billions in the fashion industry. So even I got my own slogan: Because they worth it !

Coach-Pep Guradiola-his the ultimate driving machine. (BMW)
Photobucket

Goal:Iker- Eat Fresh ( Subway)
Photobucket

Defenders:
Metze- Come hungry leave happy  (I-Hop)
Photobucket
The Ramos- Finger licking good (KFC)
Photobucket
Charlie- Think outside the bun (Taco Bell) (Yo quiero Charlie)
Photobucket

Midfield:
Lamps-Do what looks right (Wendys)
Photobucket

Owen- Lifted up, ummm tasty (Quiznos)
Photobucket
Xabi- The ladies run on Xavi (Dunkin Donuts)
Photobucket
Niko- Like nothing else (Hummer)
Photobucket

Strikers:
Yoann G- I'm lovin it ( Mcdonals)
Yoann Pictures, Images and Photos
Rocke- There is no substitute (Porsche)
Photobucket
Mladen- Have it your way (BK)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment