Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hope, Work, Progress


Hey peeps first post ever on my blog. Lets get to it. So right now the world its in a economic transition (crisis). But I don't get all the buzz about it, the gas prices went down where I live (? crisis). I know that there are a lot of Jobless people right now (SAD). But don't worry Go-bama (in my opinion the only good thin that 08 give me)  its gonna work it out. And I don't mean that because his The President. I mean it because in his inaugural  speech he said that
 "WE NEED TO WORK" also because the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still" has an scene that predicts the state of our current economy. I don't know if they knew about or if it was a prediction. But it tells me  that the people that run the country should watch more TV or go to the movies more often. I know the Go- bama wont had time for that kinds of issues. But yeah you heard him. 

LETS GET TO WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment